Tuesday, August 16, 2011

App comment

8-16-11

After several iTunes and iPad OS updates I had to go back and correct the comments about the syncing and erasing of apps. I think that it can be best summed up by the following

1.     Each app carries the iTunes account that it was downloaded with.

2.     That iTunes account must be authorized on the computer that you are trying to sync with.

There are a few scenarios that can make use of the above but it sets us up to have one computer syncing all iPads but we will have different itunes accounts under different logins for each grade and a separate iTunes account for faculty.

1 comment:

  1. Hi!

    I am currently taking an education technology course and am searching education technology blogs. At the school I am currently working, we are considering investing in 15 ipads. It is a K-4 school. I am curious as to how effective you think this would be for a lower elementary audience? I am also curious as to how you are implementing the ipads in the classroom? I have heard many people say it would be great for the classroom but I haven't heard substantiative ways to use them. I'm all for technology in the classroom and would love to get some tips!

    ReplyDelete