Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Day 6 --- 2-16-11



We will be testing out working with Dropbox today. I have set up a different account on a different computer and each iPad is synced/logged on to that Dropbox. Within that dropbox I have shared the needed folders from my dropbox so that I can upload and download from my computer/iPad.

We also gave a quiz today using the eclicker app that is available in the app store. This app allows the teacher to send questions over the wireless system and observe the student responses. I created a single question quiz and sent it to each iPad in the class and watched while they worked to find the solution  some pictures below show the students working
One item of note is that during class the students are much quieter with this new single point of focus. Even with the occasional tech glitch they remain glued to both my presentation and their screen.



Above – students taking the eclicker quiz.

No comments:

Post a Comment